Passive Solar House Material
Passive Solar Material – What if someone tells you that you can only use sunlight and some special technology to heat or cool your house? The concept of passive solar homes is becoming increasingly popular doing this.
Passive solar homes are designed to get the heating and cooling needs of the sun, wind, trees, or windows and materials used on the walls and roof of houses and the way they interact with the environment. In short, as the name suggests, you do not need to actively heat houses with this system.
This system intends to eliminate the need for boilers, heaters and cooling systems.
Technology in Passive Sun Heating and Cooling
Passive solar homes use the following to meet your heating or cooling needs:
– thermal storage or reflection of materials used on walls, floors and roofs;
– building sun exposure (which depends on the shape, orientation, and layout)
– natural ventilation (which depends on the window, windbreak, orientation)
– the right form and orientation of the house
– Advanced windows, skylights and ventilation elements
– appropriate colors (from walls and roofs to reflect or absorb light effectively) and special elements
sunroom, wing wall, trombe …